Welcome aboard, guest! Your search for NEET important questions has led you to the perfect place. You can expect to learn about all of the NEET-related concepts that you need to know in this realm of NEET questions.
This page contains direct links to a variety of NEET questions and answers created by experienced academicians and aligned with the NEET syllabus. NEET important questions are presented here, with a focus on students’ demands for easy comprehension, precise solutions, and precision, covering for each subject in the exam. Students can also download and begin solving example question papers. It is perhaps the most effective means of evaluating the pattern.
1. Which of the following claims involving valves is true?
1) There are no valves between the pulmonary veins and the left atrium.
2) The opening of inferior vena cava to the right atrium is guarded by basin valve
3)The Mitral valve contains three cusps that prevent blood from flowing backwards.
4) The Eustachian valve guards the superior vena cava opening into the right atrium.
2. _______ is the inflammation of glomerulus in kidneys.
3. Accumulation of urea in blood is called
4. Which of the following is the correct sequence of action potential origin and conduction?
1) SA node → AV node → Bundle of His → Purkinje fibres
2) AV node → SA node → Bundle of His → Purkinje fibres
3) SA node → AV node → Purkinje fibres → Bundle of His
4) Bundle of His → Purkinje fibres → SA node → AV node
5. Mitral Valve connects
1) right atrium and right ventricle
2) left atrium and left ventricle
3) right atrium and left ventricle
4) left atrium and right ventricle
6. Deoxygenated blood is transported by _____ from the intestine to the liver before being carried to the systemic circulation.
1) Pulmonary vein
2) Pulmonary artery
4) Hepatic portal vein
7. The person with the blood type usually has red blood cells that do not carry A antigen but do have Rh antigen on their surfaces.
1) A negative or B positive
2) B positive or O positive
3) O negative or B positive
4) AB positive or A positive
8. When is a dikaryon formed
1) Meiosis is arrested
2) The two haploid cells do not merge right away
3) Cytoplasm does not fuse
4) None of the above
9. In the context of O2 binding to Hb, identify the inaccurate statement.
1) Higher pH
2) Lower temperature
3) Lower pCO2
4) Higher pO2
10. CO2 dissociates from carbamino-haemoglobin when
1) pCO2 is high & pO2 is low
2) pO2 is high and pCO2 is low
3) pCO2 and pO2 are equal
4) None of the above
11. Due to differential distribution of these ions, potential difference across the resting membrane is charged negatively?
1) Na+ and K+ ions
2) CO3++ and Cl- ions
3) Ca++ and Mg++ ions
4) Ca4+ and Cl- ions
12. Thoracic breathing takes place during
i) Emergency situation
ii) Vigorous exercise
iii) Rest and sleep
1) Only i is correct
2) Only ii is correct
3) i and ii are correct
4) ii and iii are correct
Ace The NEET Exam With The Right Preparations
Any student who wishes to pursue a career as a doctor should take the NEET exam, as the results will determine whether or not he or she is admitted to a medical college. It is critical to understand the NEET questions because most students fail the exam owing to a lack of information. To easily grasp the question paper, one should study over the entire exam curriculum and make a list of NEET chapter wise questions and study the most repeated questions in NEET. This will help you to crack the exams successfully.
- Which questions are repeated in NEET?
Though the actual number isn’t known, 10-15 questions are usually repeated in a modified form.
2. Will NEET cut off decrease this year?
For students in all categories, the NEET 2021 cut-off marks have dropped. The unreserved section NEET cut-off for 2021 has decreased from 720-147 in NEET 2020 to 720-138 in NEET 2021. The NEET 2021 cut-off for students from reserved categories, such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC), has been decreased from 146-113 last year to 137-108 this year.
3. Is 400 a good score in NEET 2021?
Based on previous trends, a score of 400 in the NEET test is considered an average result.
4. Is 550 a good score in NEET 2021?
Yes, 550 is considered as a good score
UNS Edutech: The Best Online Coaching for NEET Examination in ChennaiUNS EduTech is a startup from the IIT Madras campus focusing on concept building by applying principles of active learning. Currently, UNS EduTech is offering live interactive sessions for the student from class 9th to 12th grade, JEE, NEET, KVPY, etc